Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Esperanza is Hope!


Many, many moons ago I wove this shawl to be converted into a charitable donation once it had sold.  Between the time I wove it and now, the economy did a flip flop, handwoven shawl purchases slowed and I had almost forgotten Esperanza was stilll for sale at Shawls Unlimited

I'm happy to say that someone has finally purchased Esperanza (Spanish for hope).  To keep my end of the bargain, I just sent off a donation for the amount of my proceeds to Women of Worth.  I hope the recipient will love wearing Esperanza and know that their purchase has helped a wonderful organization help a woman get back on her feet.

1 comment:

  1. Yay to wonderful intentions, a good deed accomplished, and one happy customer who went home with a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete